Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The First Wealth is Health* - Shaklee Style

Shaklee is the #1 Natural Nutrition Company in the country! I decided to join Shaklee for a number of reasons and the main reason being the health of my family. Good health should be the number one priority on each and every one of our lists! “The First Wealth is Health!” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
You have nothing without good health. Shaklee believes that health is the best idea to build a company on. It’s not about sell, sell, sell! It’s about story sharing! You won’t know how great something is unless you try it. This is how I got started. One of my amazing best friends and sponsor let me try a bunch of products before I even became a member and then an independent distributor. For Christmas, I even gave my family members little Shaklee baskets with Sample products. I was so proud of that! Sharing the gift of health is the best gift I believe and I would like to share every detail about my experiences with Shaklee throughout the year. So this is what I plan to do! 2014 is limitless!

Christmas Shaklee Baskets for my family! (I made 5 in total.) In sample bottles I put 2-3 ounces of Hand Dish Wash, in one I put a few drops of Basic H to 3 ounces of water to make window cleaning solution, & in the 12 ounce bottle I added 1/4 a tsp of Basic H for a household cleaning solution. I also put a couple of Shaklee 180 Energizing Tea Packets, a pack of Shaklee 180 Chocolate Smoothie mix, a Product Guide, & a microfiber cloth. 
Another reason I wanted to make Shaklee a big part of my life
was because of my baby girl. I had a hard pregnancy. I was sick every day. I used horrible cleaning products and ran to the bathroom afterwards, getting sick. To this day I cannot stand the smell of chemicals. I worked up until I was only 3 months pregnant, but I was sick far too much and had to quit. Luckily, my boss was amazing and understood! She said, being a mom comes first!  For the entire month before I gave birth I was in the hospital with a shortened cervix. It was hard being in a foreign country in a foreign hospital and knowing very little German. It was painful and tiring. Mama’s – I know you know all about being exhausted! Who can sleep when you’re so uncomfortable! Plus, that big peanut in there was constantly kicking and doing aerobics. I was so lucky when I was introduced to Shaklee. With my cleaning products I am able to clean knowing my baby girl is NOT breathing in anything harmful and nor am I. I can clean in the same room as she is in. I can wash her bottles in non-toxic dish soap, as well as our clothes. I take Vitalizer supplements and NutriFeron Immune supplements each and everyday and know that I am doing well for my body. I am just so proud of the little things I am doing. This is what I want to share with each and every one of you.  Shaklee is 100% approved by this Mama!
Here’s a little background about Shaklee: This Company goes BEYOND organic. Each and every product has a money back guarantee which puts them ahead of the game. They are unmatched in the industry. Shaklee has healthier products with benefits you can actually feel.  You are a multi-tasker – everything that you use should be too - from your cleaning products, to beauty, to everything that goes into your body from snacks, meals, to supplements/nutrition, to your child’s products to your weight. You can take control of your future health through the choices you make today. You have high standards and so does Shaklee. Shaklee has over 90 scientific study publications which other companies do not have.
“We’re about health. We’re about living in harmony with nature. We’re about passing the word. We’re about doing what’s right. We’re about opportunity. We’re about dreams. We’re about shared success. We’re about a better world.” – Shaklee
What do you have to lose, but better health? Remember – “The First Wealth is Health.”

Check out my Shaklee website! Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment