Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hello, Two Thousand Fourteen!



Two thousand and fourteen – welcome! There was no better way to spend the first  day of the year but with family, laughter as background music, & plenty of food! This is why I always love this Holiday season! We really get the chance to gather around the people whom we love most and reflect. The sun must have known it was a brand new year as it shone bright through the day. I have been looking at the last twelve months in retrospect (2013!).
It had been quite a year with its ups and downs. I’m not sure where I would be without my sweet baby love - born in July. Two weeks thereafter my husband deployed, family came to visit and left, and I struggled on my own.  I believe that everything happens for its own reason and I do believe this little girl is making me stronger each and every day. So, let the year begin! I am ready for anything and everything with her by my side. Soon my husband and her Daddy will be home! We are ready! It’s already been over five months too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment