Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My story; Learn a little bit about me!




     I am a hardworking, motivated, independent, stay at home 23 year old mother to my beautiful daughter Abigail Autumn! I was raised in New York but I was born in Bayamón, Puerto Rico. 

     Being a mother is the most amazing job on Earth (I know every other Mother would agree)! I would not change it for anything! I could not ask for more! Seeing my baby's face light up, her gleaming smile, and those tiny eyes
 glowing in mine just melts my heart!!  I was also so, so blessed to have met the most fabulous man who asked me to marry him with the gift of an engagement ring. Five months after he popped the question, and his deployment ended, we wed on April 18th, of 2012! 




     Our three year "unofficial" anniversary is quickly approaching on January the 23rd. He is my hero, my stability, and my everything! I would not be the woman I am without him today. Family means  e v e r y t h i n g  to me! I am a proud Army wife and very proud of my husband's hard work, dedication to his job, and willingness to learn! He is currently away serving our country on a nine month deployment. This is the second deployment we have gone through together and it never gets easier! Yet, with great family, friends, and the ability to stay busy time somehow ticks by.
     
     I am so excited to have started this blog and to be able to share stories, recipes of my own, craft ideas, and so much more! So please stay tuned! I am a Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay and I have also partnered with Shaklee Corporation as an Independent Distributor. I am so excited to have started on my journey of empowering women to find their beauty & strength with Mary Kay to providing a healthier, non-toxic and natural home with ShakleeWith healthier, nontoxic, and all natural products we are helping our future, future generations, and our EarthI am most happy that I am able to my share ideas and thoughts with everyone on the products I use. A big plus with MK & Shaklee is that I get to work from home and I still am able to enjoy every second with my daughter! Now, who wouldn't love that?

     I am a woman of faith and a believer. This led me to choosing the title - "Closer to Heaven in Health."   I believe we need to take care of our homes, families, bodies, and thrive for a healthy mind. When we feel good we see more and we open up more and listen more. When we do this we are prone to the things we may not have been feelingseeing, or hearing before! Everybody's health is a top priority as well as feeling good AND beautiful! With that said, why not take control of your life today? Do you feel as good as you truly could? We only were gifted one life and we have no reason to put anything that precious in jeopardy!

No comments:

Post a Comment