Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Oh, Sick Days.

            It’s been a long few days without much sleep, a couple of visits to the Emergency Room, fever, Tylenol & Motrin, Saline flushes, runny noses, stuffed heads, & lots of snuggles. My little girl caught a nasty viral infection and she’s been miserable! Unfortunately I caught whatever she had so I've been going in slow motion. Trying to do everything you can for a sick baby is so hard when you know they are in pain
and you wish you could take it away! I know I feel sick so I couldn't imagine how her little body feels. Hopefully everything I’m doing is helping. I think it is! Hopefully this cold/viral infection will leave us alone within the next few days. As bad as we both feel we still find it easy to sing & dance, smile & laugh! You've got to make miserable days into better ones no matter what. We are creating valuable memories, sick or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment