Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Reboot, Rejuvenate, & Detox!

      Have you ever detoxed before? If you'd like more energy, something safe, nontoxic, & want to feel overall amazing then this would be great for you!! Handling children, the stress that life throws at us, the weather, and whatever else is on your plate can push our bodies all out of whack. I am VERY excited to share all about this 5 day mini detox! With Shaklee products, you can do one safely each month! You can feel great while doing it! 
5 days, 3 meals, 2 snacks, SAFE, NATURAL, & it works!
I have heard such great stories from my team members, sponsor, & founders.
What can this detox do for you?


After my detox I will post about each day and what I felt and what I ate. Can you tell I am excited? I just am crossing my fingers that my Shaklee order arrives soon! With all of the snow upstate New York has been getting, I’m not so sure when it will arrive though! A few days ago they were calling for 80 inches in some areas. Craziness! Also, a polar vortex in every state, minus Hawaii!

The Shaklee 180 Kick Start Detox is about rejuvenating,
energizing, and removing toxicity from your body. It’s a great kick start to losing a few pounds of unwanted fluff on your body and clean eating to reset your cravings. Did I fail to mention that it was natural, safe, and that it really works?! Just thought I would throw that in there again!

Get ready to feel great with the Shaklee 180 Kick Start Detox & start this New Year out fresh!


For this detox you will need the following Shaklee 180 products:
-  1 Canister of 180 Smoothie (You can choose from a few different flavors of your choice!)
- 1 Box of 180 Snack Bars (Again, different flavors!)
- 1 Box of 180 Energizing Tea (2 different Flavors to choose from!)

You will need the following Shaklee Supplements:
- Liver DTX
- Alfalfa Complex
- Herb Lax

(These products will last you LONGER than just one detox!!!)

You will also need:
- Raw Vegetables/Fruits (Preferably Organic* - so you don’t run into Bud Nip!)
- Lemons for PLENTY of lemon water throughout the detox
- & of course, Water!
 Note: Nursing Mama’s – Do not take Liver DTX, but detoxing is safe for you as well! Get a few more clean snacks of fruits & veggies in each day, or an extra 180 Snack Bar or 180 Meal Shake for extra nutrition for you & baby!

Quick Tip:



Go to my website to find ALL of your Shaklee products! & Message me to become a member! You will save a percentage on your items once you do! Once you have all items, I will add you to our private online forum for details and you will be able to hear & share you story with others, as well as asking questions!! You will have ALL of the support you will ever need on your 5 day mini cleansing detox!
http://kimberlyberlinger.myshaklee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment