Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Passion


What are you passionate about? What drives you – motivates you? These are a few of the questions that have been on my mind a lot lately. I have been pondering and getting lost in thoughts so often. My mind is constantly in motion that it makes me anxious!
Life is full of passion, even if days are grey and bland.
You just have to take the time to look. With that said, do you take a few moments of each day to reflect upon what you are passionate about or more, thankful for? Take some time right now. Each day I get the pleasure of waking up day to a beautiful big bright eyed baby girl staring back at me. I thank God that I am alive. I am thankful  there is air filling my lungs and that I have five functioning senses (that all may not be so coordinated in the morning until I have coffee!).  My daughter and I are in the homestretch as deployment is quickening to an end. My husband is fighting to come home.  Truly, I am blessed to have such a life and love. I vow to take time each day to make my little love grow, smile, & laugh as much as humanly possible!

Two thousand & fourteen is going to be a good year. I have high hopes. I am going to make myself the best I can be and I can’t wait to share! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment