Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Vow to your health!

     The way you live each day are baby steps for your future health. I want to be around as long as I can for my family. My life changed dramatically after my little girl was born. From that day everything has revolved around her and I would not have it any other way! I live for her!
     To stay healthy I take my Shaklee Vitalizer Strips 
& Vivix. I eliminated toxic chemical cleaners by switching to Shaklee's Get Clean line which are completely safe, natural, and nontoxic. They are also environmentally friendly. I have been taking little steps to eat healthier. Instead of sitting down and eating a box of cookies, I'll grab some cheese & grapes to snack on or a yogurt. Just those little steps I know are helping me! I also have eliminated the amount of sugary drinks I take in and replace it with Clean Water. Remember, if you fill your pantry, refrigerator, and cupboards with healthy food, you will
EAT healthy food! I promise! Plus, do you really feel great after eating a bunch of snacks? I've even tried some gluten free foods, inspired by my Sister who is trying eating gluten free for a few months (as well as taking her VitaStrips - Women's Vitalizer) to see if her horrible migraines go away, to see if it takes mine away as well! What steps are you taking to live a long and healthy life? I love sharing my story of how Shaklee has truly changed my life! It can change yours too. I promise!
     I wish I had been introduced to Shaklee while I was pregnant. I had such a hard 8 months (as I didn't make it to full term) of baby baking! Right through my pregnancy I used tons and tons of toxic chemical cleaners. On top of being sick everyday 24/7, I know the cleaners made me run to the bathroom as well. I used them everyday to clean up after the two puppies we had. Sad to say we had to find better homes for them as I could not care for them. The last two month of my pregnancy I spent 3 full weeks in the hospital. They knew me well there! I was put on bed rest with a shortened cervix. I could barely walk. I know throughout my pregnancy there were days when I couldn't even take my prenatal vitamin or keep it down. Again, if I had been introduced to Shaklee earlier I would take their supplements & delicious smoothies over a prenatal anyday! I'm so glad my babygirl was born completely healthy though!

Pregnancy is a beautiful thing so why shouldn't you do everything to keep your baby healthy? Here's what Shaklee's doctors recommend during Pregnancy!

- 2 tablets of Vita-Lea with Iron

- 2 tablets of B complex for folic acid to help prevent neural tube defects & basic prenatal nutrients

- 2-4 tablets of OsteoMatrix for calcium, bone nutrients, & vitamin D (for women who don't drink milk or eat enough servings of dairy)

Omega three fatty acids (DHA):

- 3 OmegaGuard softgel to support baby brain development

- Shaklee 180 meal smoothie as part of a healthy breakfast or snack to provide an additional 270 calories, 6 grams of fiber, and 24 grams of high quality protein


     If you are pregnant or plan to get pregnant I wish you all the best! Being a Mama is the best thing in the world! Vow to your health!


No comments:

Post a Comment