Monday, February 10, 2014

Snow Day Sweet Treat!

     Got snow? I know New York sure has a lot! In the many years I've lived in this state I don't think I've ever seen a winter more crazy! There are so many fun things you can do in the snow and with the snow, as much as a hassle it can be putting up with it! I am looking forward to my Babygirl getting bigger so we can play in the snow.


     Have you ever made "ice cream" with snow? Yum! Of course, it tastes more along the lines of a snow cone or slushy, but still good! All you need are a few simple ingredients
& just a few minutes to mix.
what you'll need

- 1 Big Bowl of Fresh Fluffy Snow  

- 1/4 Cup of White Sugar
- 1 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 to 1 Cups Milk
(Ingredients based on amount of snow collected.) 


Directions:
    

Put the mixture into a baggy & into the freezer to harden up a bit before eating!
-You can add sprinkles, food coloring, or different flavors for fun! 
& ta da !


Don't forget to follow me on Facebook!
Click --> HERE <--

No comments:

Post a Comment